Introducing the AstraSEAL of approval, a brand new customer care initiative aimed at highlighting the wide selection of value-added services exclusively available for our partnered installers. Accompanied with our already successful installer marketing support and 38 years of industry knowledge and expertise, the AstraSEAL of approval is just one more reason for reliable tradesmen and installer companies to bring their custom to one of the UK’s largest trade fabricators – Astraseal.
The AstraSEAL of approval customer care initiative places a great emphasis on maximised efficiency, high degrees of quality as well as fast turnaround times and more. It couldn’t be simpler to benefit from the AstraSEAL of approval, with anyone making a purchase instantly profiting from its features.
Bespoke benefits for every partnered installer
Every Astraseal customer can expect the following from the AstraSEAL of approval:
- Fast-track remake service: Regardless of who is at fault, Astraseal will aim to turn remakes around as quickly as possible – in many cases in less than 24 hours.
- On-site surveying: The Astraseal NVQ Level qualified surveying team are on hand to assist with any difficult installations.
- Best price guaranteed: Astraseal manufacture all their products in house, including the sealed units, meaning installers can be sure they are getting the very best price. What’s more, all customers are entitled to a 50% discount on all trade counter ancillary items.
- CAD drawing: All complex conservatories will be designed in CAD first to ensure they are manufactured right first time.
- Technical knowledge: The experienced Astraseal support team are on hand to answer technical questions anytime during the working day.
- Conservatory testing: Astraseal build all roofs in the factory before dispatch, checking that every part fits together perfectly.
- Installation guides: Installation guides and technical details are available to all customers and can be accessed from www.astrasealdownloads.com
- Online ordering: All customers have access to the online ordering facility, allowing them to purchase products at a time and place that’s most convenient for them.
- Complete deliveries: All orders are checked using an advanced computer software package before they are loaded onto the delivery vehicles, ensuring no items are missed out.
Be a part of something special
Being an Astraseal partnered installer means being a part of something special. The AstraSEAL of approval represents a sign of quality and dependability homeowners receiving a service from our partnered installers have come to expect. Astraseal are committed to providing an equally professional and reliable service to anyone who seeks to make the most of our extensive product portfolio.
To receive the AstraSEAL of Approval, all products have to be quality checked 100%, to ensure it meets our exacting standards. We know our customers’ livelihood and reputation depends on the quality of the products we provide them, and we take that responsibility extremely seriously. The AstraSEAL of Approval is a mark of quality.