Astraseal fabricate and supply Evolve vertical sliders by Synseal, a sash window with classic style and versatile design options. Designed to replace residential timber sash windows, Synseal VS windows are manufactured using a high performance profile that can help windows achieve up to an A WER rating.
Synseal have developed their vertical sliding windows to replicate a range of traditional designs, with astragal and Georgian bars in matching uPVC colours, as well as architraves, sash horns and more features. Evolve windows can be supplied up to 1500mm wide x 2500mm high, with optional arched tops, and fitted together to create larger box and bay windows. Their dimensions mean they can replace original sash windows with minimal fuss.
Features and benefits of Synseal vertical sliders
- Range of styles and shapes available including arched and swept head designs
- Sizes of 1500mm x 2500mm are achievable
- Multi-chambered, thermally insulating profile is weatherproof and easy to clean
- Fully reinforced with aluminium; sashes are fully reinforced with galvanised steel
- Energy efficient glass further improves energy efficiency and reduces problems such as condensation and heat loss
- Sills, deep bottom rails, astragal bars, run through sash horns and other authentic period features available
- Sashes tilt for easy maintenance and secure ventilation
- 9 colour options available including painted and natural look timber woodgrains
- Can incorporate traditional and more contemporary styles of hardware
Authentic woodgrain foils and RAL colours available
Synseal vertical sliders are available in White or Ivory uPVC as standard, with Irish Oak, Golden Oak and Cherrywood wooden foils available. Grained wooden finishes are also available in White and Cream Woodgrain, as well as some dual colour window options. You can also order Synseal sliding sash windows in more than 150 RAL colours.