Customise your product range with a bespoke conservatory from Astraseal
Sometimes existing products just don’t suit the unique needs of a project. Astraseal have this eventuality covered. We can manufacture bespoke conservatories from your own specification, giving you even greater say over the design, materials and aesthetics of a conservatory. This can help you create a unique product that seamlessly matches the aesthetics, structural needs and thermal requirements of a project.
Designed and manufactured to your exact specification
Created to your specific requirements and needs, our bespoke conservatories are perfect for properties which conventional conservatory styles don’t suit. Our conservatory specialists will work closely with you to help you plan a structure suited to achieving the demands, and objectives, of the property you’re working on. Using high quality, multi-chambered uPVC profile from the Rehau and Synseal systems there’s hundreds of options and configurations available when it comes to designing your bespoke conservatory.
Enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation
Our bespoke conservatories can be fitted with any type of glazing, allowing you to customise the project even further. Choose from conventional 4mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing for excellent thermal and acoustic retention, or opt for specialist glazing such as solar control or self-cleaning glass from industry leading glaziers, Pilkington for a more unique option. Capable of achieving U values as low as 0.8W/m2K, a bespoke conservatory is the perfect choice for high-end projects that require superb levels of thermal retention.
Hundreds of colours and finishes to choose from
Our bespoke uPVC conservatories are even available in a huge range of RAL colours and woodgrain finishes for even greater customisation. With popular heritage colours such as Chartwell Green and Cotswold Biscuit sitting alongside a variety of woodgrain foils such as Golden Oak and Mahogany, there’s sure to be a hue in our range to suit your needs.
Rehau Total 70 Bespoke conservatories
Created using profile from the renowned Rehau Total 70 system, our bespoke conservatories can be customised to match the unique requirements of projects
- Created from the renowned Rehau Total 70 profile system
- Bespoke design allowing you complete flexibility over structure, materials and design
- Made from high performance, long life uPVC profile
- Can easily incorporate 4mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing
- Specialist Pilkington glazing such as solar control and self-cleaning available
- Can achieve U Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- Available in a range of over 125 RAL colours such as Chartwell Green, Brilliant Blue and Claret Red
- Versatile range of woodgrain laminate foils to choose from, including Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak
Synseal Global bespoke conservatories
- Faster to install, we can also create bespoke conservatories using the Synseal Global profile system
- Fully fabricated for a faster, more efficient installation
- Ground up design for easier assembly
- All parts are injected moulded for superior quality
- Concealed gaskets for enhanced aesthetics