Eurocell’s Charisma window is a vertical slider designed with heritage in mind, combining the sophisticated appearance of Georgian style sash windows with modern uPVC technology. This easy-to-install window system enables you to add real character to your customers’ homes, without compromising on performance.
With optional run through and decorative sash horns, deep bottom railing, internal and external Georgian bar designs, and Square and Ovolo beading, the Charisma VS window is perfect for use in conservation areas and is well suited to a range of heritage style properties.
Capable of achieving up to an A WER rating, the Eurocell Charisma vertical sliding sash window can achieve U values as low as 1.3 w/mk2 which makes it an exceptionally thermally retentive window. With a complex multi-chambered profile design and high quality double glazing supplied as standard, Eurocell Charisma vertical sliders can achieve excellent levels of thermal and acoustic insulation, making it suitable for use in a variety of projects.
Features and benefits of Eurocell vertical sliders
- Enhanced thermal efficiency; U values as low as 1.3 w/mk2
- Traditional Georgian design details replicate timber sash windows
- Run-through sash horns, sculptured internal beading and astragal bar options
- Inward tilting sashes for easy maintenance and to provide ventilation
- Traditional look hardware combined with modern, secure locking
- Available in large variety of woodgrain foils including Golden Oak, Irish Oak, Rosewood, and White Ash, as well as standard White, Cream and Caramel
Timber effect vertical sliders with authentic woodgrain foils
Charisma vertical sliders from Eurocell are available with a variety of timber look foil finishes, as well as woodgrain effect for added authenticity. Here at Astraseal, we can supply Charisma sliding sash windows in foils such as Golden Oak, Irish Oak, Rosewood, and White Ash, as well as standard White, Cream and Caramel.