Manufacturers of uPVC & Aluminium Patio Doors
Offer your customers high quality and affordable prices on sliding patio doors. At Astraseal, we use market leading profile from Smarts and Synseal to manufacture sliding doors for residential properties and commercial projects.
You can order patio doors to almost any specification and we will manufacture them bespoke for your project. Your customers can choose from a range of glazing options – including triple glazing – as well as hardware.
Synseal Shield uPVC inline sliding patio doors
The Synseal Shield patio door system offers one of the most slim line profiles on the market for this style of door, offering enhanced aesthetics to the end-user
- Available in 2, 3 and 4 part slides
- 70mm profile depth compatible with the Total 70 range of windows and conservatory roofs
- Manufactured with 28mm toughened glass
- Utilises secure Winkhaus locking
- Can be coloured in a range of Synseal foils
Smarts aluminium sliding patio door
Strong, thermally broken aluminium sections gives the ability to create sliding sashes with larger glass areas, without reducing thermal performance or weatherproofing.
- Advanced polyamide thermal break technology means doors can achieve energy efficiency levels on par with uPVC systems
- Slim frames provide improved sightlines and increase the amount of natural light able to enter a building
- Once finished, doors are resistant to warping, rusting, fading or flaking
- Uses Winkhaus locking systems for maximum security and consumer peace of mind
- Available in a wide range of RAL colours and finishes including dual-colour options