High performance Edwardian conservatories
Suited to traditional style homes as well as modern builds, an Edwardian conservatory from Astraseal is a versatile addition to your product range. With slim sightlines, an energy efficient design and high performance double glazing, our Edwardian conservatories seamlessly blend elegant aesthetics with modern practicality.
Superb thermal and acoustic performance
All of our Edwardian conservatories and roofs are fabricated from the high performance Rehau Total 70 profile and the Synseal Global conservatory system. Potentially achieving U values as low as 0.8W/m2K, our Edwardian conservatories are supplied with high quality Pilkington double glazing as standard for maximum warmth, temperature control and energy efficiency.
Mirroring the design of traditional structures, Edwardian conservatories from Astraseal utilise pitched roofs, classic brick bases and slim profile sections to allow maximum natural light transmission. Lending itself well to compact spaces, the versatile aesthetics of our Edwardian conservatories suit both traditional and modern style properties.
Huge range of finishing options to choose from
Edwardian conservatories from our range can be customised in a range of heritage colours for added authenticity, including Chartwell Green, Duck Egg Blue and French Grey. We also offer the option of woodgrain foils for a mock-timber effect. In all, we have over 150 RAL colours for you to choose from, making our conservatories easily adaptable to the demands of any project.
Rehau Total 70 Edwardian conservatories
Created from the high performance Rehau Total 70 system, our Edwardian conservatories utilise a multi-chambered profile design for added thermal efficiency
- Made from the energy efficient REHAU Total 70 profile system
- Traditional Edwardian design for added authenticity
- Low maintenance profile
- Can incorporate 4mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing easily
- Option of specialist Pilkington glazing such as solar control and self-cleaning
- Capable of achieving U Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- Simple design makes it easier to fit custom roofs, including the Global Conservatory roof system
- Available in a range of heritage colours such as Chartwell Green, Brilliant Blue and Claret Red
- Also available in over 125 other RAL colours thanks to the REHAU Acryl II colour coating system
- Versatile range of woodgrain laminate foils to choose from, including Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak
Synseal Global Edwardian conservatories
Easier and quicker to install, Edwardian conservatories from the Synseal Global range are perfect for installers who want to speed up their installations.
- Supplied fully fabricated for a quicker, more efficient installations
- Ground up design for added ease of installation
- All parts injected moulded for enhanced quality
- Concealed gaskets for added aesthetics