Astraseal is a trade supplier of uPVC and composite stable doors. This style gives a traditional farmhouse door appearance, and as such is ideal for heritage properties and cottages when replacing an existing timber stable door, or creating a traditional entrance style suited to the building.
REHAU uPVC and Astraseal GRP composite stable doors
Astraseal manufactures uPVC stable doors using REHAU’s Total 70 profile and composite stable doors using high performance slabs, with a REHAU outerframe.
Although there are two independently operating doors, a high quality multipoint locking system locks the exterior stable doors to the outer-frame, and to each other, giving extra strength and rigidity.
Doors are available in a range of colour and additional decorative hardware options to offer the same level of choice as offered through our uPVC and composite range of standard entrance doors.
Rehau Total 70
REHAU Total 70 uPVC stable doors
- Complements our REHAU Total 70 windows, and can be colour matched to existing windows
- Can be manufactured with decorative or leaded glass to suit your customers’ preferences or match an existing design
- High performance, low-maintenance system offering excellent weatherproofing and sound insulation
- Low threshold profile offers easy access
- Utilises Winkhaus secure locking
- Available in the REHAU range of foils or sprayed in over 150 RAL colours
Astraseal GRP composite stable doors
- White, red, blue, green, black, darkwood and oak on white colour options
- Solid darkwood and oak colour options also available
- Fab & Fix hardware
- High performing Winkhaus locking system
- Achieves Secured by Design accreditation
- Decorative hardware includes Letterboxes, knockers, spyholes, and numerals