Astraseal offers versatile and energy efficient casement windows using REHAU’s high performance uPVC system: REHAU Total 70. We offer casements in a variety of configurations and styles, including fixed casements, outward opening top, bottom and side hung vents, and connected casements to create bay and bow window designs.
In addition, all components of our REHAU casement windows are manufactured and assembled in-house, giving us complete control over the quality of our products.
REHAU Total 70 casement windows
A high performance, low maintenance window system, casement windows from Astraseal manufactured using the REHAU Total 70 profile offer versatile aesthetics, excellent weatherproofing properties, and U values as low as 0.8W/m2K.
Available in Chamfered and Sculptured frame options, REHAU Total 70 casement windows are the perfect choice for conservatory projects and utilise Securistyle hinges and Maco locking systems for additional aesthetics and security.
- Multi-chambered, energy efficient profile capable of achieving U-values of 0.8W/m2K
- Can be manufactured with decorative or leaded glass to suit your customers preferences or match an existing design
- Easy to fit, with full installation support
- High performance, low-maintenance system offering excellent weatherproofing and sound insulation
- Utilises Securistyle hinges and secure Maco locking
- Available in the REHAU range of foils or sprayed in over 150 RAL colours
Available in various woodgrain foils and over 150 RAL colours
All REHAU casement windows from Astraseal’s product range are available in over 150 RAL colours, so that you can easily create the aesthetic you require. We also offer a range of woodgrain foils so that you can add a timber-effect finish to your new casement. All frames are sprayed in house for faster turnaround speeds, and better quality.