Ideal for a range of commercial and domestic applications, tilt & turn windows using Smarts’ Alitherm 300 profile allows installers to add a practical and attractive product to their range. Capable of being tilted inwards as well as turned outwards in the conventional manner, inherently strong aluminium frames make for the widest of views.
Smart Alitherm tilt & turn windows that deliver performance and function
Because Astraseal’s dual functioning tilt & turn aluminium windows are made from Alitherm profiles, not only do they offer slim sightlines, but they also come engineered to be thermally broken. This means they excel at retaining heat, coming ‘A’ Rated for energy efficiency under WER so you can offer clients the very best performance and function.
Internal wedge gaskets, high security interlocked beading, and high performance weather stripping that prevents air from seeping through all work together to result in one of the highest quality aluminium tilt & turn systems possible. Each tilt & turn window comes manufactured and constructed under our own roof in-house, allowing us guarantee that none of these benefits are corrupted before passing them on to you.
Maximum light and ventilation
Smarts tilt and turn windows from Astraseal ensure that people have a home with plenty of natural light and air, without ever causing any stress. The ingenious tilt and turn mechanism can be supplied in either wide side or top-fixed opening allowing for simple ventilation and effortless light entry.
Features and benefits of Smarts Tilt & Turn Windows
- Inward sash opening for safe, easy cleaning and effective fire escape option
- Sleek frames and slim sightlines for wide outside views and increased natural light entry
- Available in a choice of hundreds of RAL finishes and colours
- ’A’ Rated for energy efficiency when fitted using double glazed units
- Engineered using weather-resistant Smarts Aluminium Alitherm profile
- Seamless installations for all styles of home, with installation support from Astraseal