French doors have a classic design that suits older properties and can be installed as an entranceway from a house to a garden, or as part of a conservatory or orangery to give it a more traditional appearance.
REHAU uPVC French doors for the trade
Astraseal manufactures French doors using REHAU’s Total 70 profile, and supplies these to the trade at competitive prices. Total 70 is available in Chamfered or Sculptured Frame options, and features multiple chambers for increased thermal efficiency. Doors are manufactured in-house and supplied with toughened glass as standard.
Traditional woodgrain options or contemporary RAL shades available
Our uPVC doors can be foil finished in any foil from the REHAU range including dual-colour options and woodgrain effects to mimic traditional timber appearance.
Alternatively, for a more contemporary look, our uPVC windows can be spray coloured in in over 150 shades from the RAL colour range. Our spray coating is done in-house, allowing for shorter lead times and more competitive prices on coloured uPVC frames.
REHAU Total 70 French doors
Astraseal French doors are an ideal choice for installations in traditional style conservatories and orangeries, and they perfectly complement our Total 70 range of windows.
- High performance, low-maintenance system offering excellent energy efficiency, weatherproofing and sound insulation
- French doors fitted with hook and roller locks
- Slave and master doors have handles and full locking security as standard
- Inward or outward opening configurations
- Available in the REHAU range of foils or sprayed in over 150 RAL colours
- Utilises secure Winkhaus locking