Get impressive heritage aesthetics with a Gable conservatory
Directly inspired by the dramatic and elegant appearance of Georgian architecture, Gable conservatories are perfect for adding a touch of grandeur to a property. Utilising a sloping, vaulted roof, Gable conservatories maximise space and natural light whilst providing impressive traditional aesthetics.
Multi-chambered uPVC profile for enhanced energy efficiency
Gable conservatories from Astragal are fabricated using the high performance, multi-chambered Rehau Total 70 profile. This allows us to provide exceptional levels of thermal performance in our conservatories, with our designs potentially achieving U values as low as 0.8W/m2K. Supplied with high quality double glazing from Pilkington as standard, we also offer a range of other specialist glazing; including temperature control and self-cleaning glazing.
A large rectangular floor area makes our Gable conservatories perfect for maximising the amount of usable space in a home. If your project calls for a cost-effective conservatory that provides amble room for day to day activities, a Gable conservatory from Astraseal is the product for you.
Versatile finishing options to suit any installation
Available in over 150 RAL colours, including popular traditional colours such as Chartwell Green, Duck Egg Blue and French Grey, Gable conservatories from Astraseal can be customised to fit the aesthetic of most properties. There’s also a variety of traditional woodgrain foils, for you to choose from, allowing you to mimic the look of timber for less.
Rehau Total 70 Gable conservatories
Crafted from the high performance, multi-chambered high quality Rehau Total 70 uPVC profile, our Gable conservatories provide impressive aesthetics and thermal performance whilst maximising usable space
- Crafted from multi-chambered uPVC profile for exceptional thermal and acoustic performance
- Inspired by traditional Georgian architecture: great for period homes
- Profile contains a unique compound providing a smooth gloss finish that improves aesthetics and reduces maintenance
- Easily incorporates 4mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing
- Very energy efficient: capable of achieving U Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- Simple design makes it easy to fit custom roofs, including the Global Conservatory roof system
- Option of larger reinforcement chambers for added strength and durability
- Available in popular heritage colours such as Chartwell Green, Brilliant Blue and Claret Red
- Also available in over 125 other RAL colours thanks to the REHAU Acryl II colour coating system
- Versatile range of woodgrain laminate foils to choose from, including Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak
Synseal Global Gable conservatories
Much quicker to install, Gable conservatories using the Synseal Global system are supplied fully fabricated for ease of installation
- Supplied fully fabricated for a quicker, more efficient installation
- Ground up design for improved ease of assembly
- All parts are injected moulded for enhanced quality
- Concealed gaskets for improved aesthetics