Victorian conservatories from Astraseal
Perfect for installations that require an authentic, period-style conservatory, Victorian conservatories from Astraseal combine traditional aesthetics with high spec, modern thermal performance.
Enhanced energy efficiency
We fabricate and supply Victorian conservatories and roofs fabricated from the high quality Rehau Total 70 profile and the Synseal Global conservatory system. Using these systems allows us to achieve the utmost levels of thermal and acoustic insulation in our Victorian conservatories, with our designs potentially achieving U values as low as 0.8W/m2K.
We can also supply our conservatories with a range of specialist Pilkington glazing, including solar control glazing to further balance the temperature of the structure.
Stunning period appearance: perfect for traditional projects
With an elegant design, our Victorian conservatories are perfect for installations in traditional style homes. Utilising a bay front and pitched roof, Victorian conservatories from Astraseal stay true to the aesthetics of the original, whilst maintaining high levels of thermal and acoustic performance.
Versatile finishing options to suit any installation
Available a huge range of over 150 RAL colours, including popular heritage hues such as Chartwell Green, French Grey and Duck Egg Blue, our Victorian conservatories can be customised to fit the demands of any installation. We also offer a variety of traditional woodgrain foils, allowing you to maximise the heritage aesthetics of your Victorian conservatory.
Rehau Total 70 Victorian conservatories
Made from multi-chambered high quality Rehau Total 70 uPVC profile, our Victorian conservatories are the perfect blend of traditional aesthetics and modern performance.
- High quality, multi-chambered uPVC profile for enhanced thermal retention and acoustic insulation
- Traditional period design for authentic aesthetics
- Profile contains a unique compound providing a smooth gloss finish hat improves aesthetics and reduces maintenance
- Can easily incorporate 4mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing
- Incredibly energy efficient: capable of achieving U Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- Simple design makes it easy to fit custom roofs, including the Global Conservatory roof system
- Option of larger reinforcement chambers for added strength and durability
- Available in popular heritage colours such as Chartwell Green, Brilliant Blue and Claret Red
- Also available in over 125 other RAL colours thanks to the REHAU Acryl II colour coating system
- Versatile range of woodgrain laminate foils to choose from, including Rosewood, Mahogany and Golden Oak
Synseal Global Victorian conservatories
Easier and quicker to install, Victorian conservatories from the Synseal Global range are perfect for installers who want to speed up their installations.
- Supplied fully fabricated for a quicker, more efficient installations
- Ground up design for added ease of installation
- All parts injected moulded for enhanced quality
- Concealed gaskets for added aesthetics