Incredibly durable, energy efficient and weatherproof, aluminium casement windows from Smarts are suited to a range of domestic and commercial uses which makes them an excellent addition to your range.
Incredibly slim sightlines and thermal technology
Utilising a thermally broken profile for improved heat retention, aluminium casement windows from Smarts are very energy efficient and can also help to reduce the impact of noise pollution on a property. They also benefit from very slim sightlines that help to enhance the overall aesthetic of the sealed unit.
Aluminium casement windows from Smarts can utilise double and triple glazing, from 24mm to 33mm and can be created with a maximum height of 1400mm and a maximum width of 1500mm. This makes them well suited to the demands of most domestic installations.
Powder coated and anodised finishes
All aluminium casement windows by Smarts in the Astraseal product range are available in over 100 different RAL electrostatic powder coated finishes and anodised finishes, so you can offer an extensive range of long-lasting and non-fade colours to your customers. These are all applied in-house, speeding up turnaround time and improving the overall quality of the finish.
Features and benefits of Smarts casement windows
- Aluminium casement windows can achieve an ‘A’ energy rating when combined with Astraseal energy efficient double glazed units
- Slim frames provide improved sightlines and increase the amount of natural light able to enter a building
- Once finished, frames are resistant to warping, rusting, fading or flaking
- Uses Assa Abloy locking systems for maximum security and consumer peace of mind
- Available in a wide range of RAL colours and finishes including dual-colour options
- Simple to install, with installation support