Both REHAU and Eurocell offer innovative, high-performance uPVC systems that are suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects. We’re highly familiar with both of them as we regularly fabricate windows and doors using either system. However, if you’re in need of a quality uPVC system for your next project, you might have considered which is best. So as we’re well-experienced with them both, we thought we’d help you out by comparing the two.
REHAU window and door systems
REHAU uPVC window & door systems are incredibly flexible. Here at Astraseal Trade, we fabricate the Total 70 and Tritec 60mm systems and each individual component so quality is consistently high. Perfect for use in the manufacture of high-quality REHAU windows and doors, their features include:
- Either chamfered or sculptured framing to suit design preferences.
- Multi-chambered designs that achieve energy ratings of ‘A’ as standard. However, U-values of 0.8 W/m2k can be achieved when using triple glazed Argon sealed units. This makes them suitable for achieving the Passivhaus standard.
- Unique gloss finish that is designed to last and will never warp, rot or require repainting.
- Compliant with PAS 24 security standards and Secured by Design accredited, for proof of outstanding security. Multi-internal chambers are also present, allowing steel reinforcements to be added, increasing security further.
- Applications include entrance doors, reversible windows, French doors, tilt and turn windows, casement windows, and bi-folding doors.
- Compliant with Part L of Building Regulations when used with the correct glazing.
- Available with Georgian bars and run through sash horns, for an authentic timber window appearance.
Eurocell windows and doors
Eurocell is a name that is synonymous with quality in the uPVC industry. Their highly adaptable systems include the Eurologik, Modus, Charisma and Aspect profiles. When opting for Eurocell windows and doors, you can expect:
- Energy ratings of A as standard. However, when triple glazed, the Modus profile is able to attain U-values of just 0.7 W/m2k, some of the lowest available.
- Like REHAU systems, they’re tested to PAS 24 standards and able to achieve Secured by Design accreditation.
- BSI approved for proof of outstanding quality.
- Used in a huge variety of applications such as casement windows, vertical sliders, reversible windows, tilt & turn windows, entrance doors, bifold doors, and patio doors.
- More than half of the material used to create the Eurocell Modus profile is recycled post-consumer uPVC, making them a great solution in applications where sustainability is of special importance.
- Profiles are designed to be fast and straightforward to fit so you can reduce disruption to your customer’s lives and finish jobs more quickly.
It’s incredibly easy to meet any aesthetic requirements using REHAU and Eurocell uPVC systems because over 150 RAL colours and a selection of traditional woodgrain effects can be applied to them. Any finish is applied by us in-house so we can offer our customers coloured products at faster lead times than other companies.
Whether you require REHAU or Eurocell uPVC for your next project, Astraseal Trade can help. We’ll deliver anywhere in the UK and offer quick lead times and excellent customer service. For more information or to request our services, give us a call on 01933 227 233 or contact us online.